At Hawaiian Shaved Ice, it has been our pleasure to provide you with the best information so you can develop a deeper appreciation and understanding of shaved ice and snow cones, AND become a smarter shopper. 2016 was a rollercoaster of a year, and you may have missed some of our stories, so we would like to take a moment to reach back into our archives, and share them with you in our roundup of the past year.
- Buyer’s Guide: Understanding the Difference Between Shaved Ice and Snow Cone Machines If you’re brand new to the world of shaved ice and snow cones, you may be mixing up the two terms. This would obviously make shopping for machines a lot harder than it should be. Learn the difference between the two, and understand the options you have available with this handy guide.
- The Rise of the Ugly Snow Cone: How to Correctly Pour Your Snow Cone Syrup Do your snow cones look as good as they taste? Presentation makes a HUGE difference when it comes to serving snow cones. Brittany will show you the right way to pour your snow cone syrup without making a sloppy mess.
- Top Tips From the Shaved Ice Pros (Part 1)(Part 2) Want to step up your shaved ice and snow cone making game? No matter whether you’re running your own business, or are an enthusiastic home user, our team of experts share their best tips and tricks for making the perfect serving of shaved ice or snow cones.
- Shaved Ice Syrup Mixing Tips Creating brand new syrup flavors by combining different ones is something of an art. There’s no wrong way to do it, but some flavors work together better than others. Discover how YOU can make your very own combinations that will be a hit with your customers, friends, and family.
- Shaved Ice Recipes from Around the World, More Shaved Ice Recipes from Around the World In this continuing series, we take a trip around the world to examine how shaved ice is uniquely made in different countries.
- How Many Shaved Ice Servings Can You Make? Not sure if you have enough flavored syrup to make the desired number of servings? With our helpful chart, we’ve clearly illustrated just how much syrup you will need based on your cup size and type.
- Replacing Those Rusty Machine Blades If you use your shaved ice machine a lot, then the blades will eventually become dull, and will need replacing. When and how should you replace those blades? Find out here.
- Top 10 Adult-Approved Snow Cone Flavors Do you have a cocktail party or other grown-up gathering coming up? Then add some excitement to the occasion with a selection of adult-approved snow cone syrup flavors.
- Shaved Ice How-To: Tempering Ice For those of you who are shaved ice business owners, did you know that the temperature of your ice can really impact the way your product? In order to get your ice to the right temperature, you should learn how the process of tempering works.
Never miss another post again by staying tuned to our blog at Hawaiian Shaved Ice. Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us on social media or contact us at email@example.com.