A scoop of ice cream added to a cup of shaved ice has become a popular offering at many shaved ice businesses. How is it made and how can you try it for yourself? We’re sharing the answers to these questions today, so let’s dive right in!
Basic Preparation Method
- First, scoop some hand dipped or soft serve ice cream into the bottom of a cup.
- Next, shave ice and add flavored syrup as you normally would into the cup.
If you plan to sell this at your shaved ice stand, then you should give your new product a unique name to entice curious customers. We also suggest increasing the price by a dollar or a dollar-fifty. Many of our customers have tried this and have been very successful.
Is the ice cream-shaved ice blend tempting your taste buds? Then, we’ve got a deliciously easy recipe that you can make right at home, and share with your friends and family.
DUTCH APPLE PIE SHAVED ICE AND SNOW CONE RECIPE
Servings: 1 | Time: 3 minutes | Tools: Ice Shaver
- 12 oz. of shaved ice
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 4 oz. of Granny Smith Apple Flavored Syrup
- 1 oz. of Hot Cinnamon Flavored Syrup
- 2 oz. of Evaporated Milk
- Scoop one dip of vanilla ice cream into the bottom of a cup or bowl.
- Shave ice onto the ice cream and flavor with Granny Smith Apple and Hot Cinnamon syrup.
- Drizzle with evaporated milk.
For all of your shaved ice business needs, please visit our sister site at 1-800-Shaved-Ice.com, and for those at-home shaved ice and snow cone enthusiasts, you have Hawaiian Shaved Ice.