Vodka, Watermelon, and Mint Snow Cones (serves 12)
Here's what you’ll need:
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 cup Hawaiian Shaved Ice Watermelon Syrup
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Ice cubes
- Hawaiian Shaved Ice or Snow Cone Machine
- Using a funnel, add vodka and watermelon syrup into a small bottle that can be fit with a pour spout.
- Fill your shaved ice machine with ice, turn it on, and dispense snow cone ice into a small bowl. Transfer into a Martini glass, pour vodka and watermelon syrup over the top.
- Garnish with a mint sprig
Shaved Ice With Cherries, Gin, and Lime (serves 6-8)
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- Shaved ice
- Lime Wedges
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 1-2 cups of pitted cherries
- 1 Vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2-3 tablespoons of Gin
- To make the cherry, gin and lime syrup, stir sugar, cherries, vanilla, and 3 cups of water in a saucepan over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a simmer. Let simmer until cherries soften and liquid reduces to a syrup (12-15 minutes)
- Strain through a fine sieve, stir in lime juice and gin. Refrigerate completely.
- Serve poured over shaved ice in chilled glasses, cups, or bowls with lime wedges and extra gin.
Do you have any fun recipe ideas just for grown-ups? Share them with us here! We look forward to hearing how you put your own personal spin on classic shaved ice. Explore our versatile collection of flavored shaved ice and snow cone syrups at Hawaiian Shaved Ice, and please check back here for even more creative inspiration, DIYs, deals, unique recipes, and much more! Submit your recipes to us, and they just may be featured on our website or social media very soon!