We’re not quite sure where and how this tradition began but we can’t think of a more delicious reason to celebrate with peachy keen shaved ice and snow cones! Here is a quick roundup of one of our favorite peach treats. It's the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit.
GEORGIA PEACH SNOW CONE RECIPE
- Shaved ice or snow cone machine
- 12 oz. cup or bowl
- spoon or spoon-straw
- 2.5 oz. Peach snow cone syrup
- 2.5 oz. Strawberry snow cone syrup
- Fresh Peaches and Strawberries (optional)
- Step 1: Using a shaved ice machine, shave 12 ounces of ice into a cup or bowl.
- Step 2: Create a dome-shaped top with the ice.
- Step 3: Beginning on the left side, pour peach flavored shaved ice syrup in a straight line, covering ½ of the ice.
- Step 4: Next, pour strawberry flavored shaved ice syrup on the right side, in a straight line covering the other half of the ice.
- Step 5:To finish, garnish with fresh peach and strawberry slices, and serve with a spoon or spoon-straw.
Adults and children of all ages absolutely love this fresh peach flavor any time of the year and on any occasion. As an added convenience, this syrup is available in individual quart-size and gallon-size containers, or as part of a custom assortment pack.
How are YOU going to celebrate National Peach Month? Please share your thoughts ideas, and recipes with us on social media, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that we’ve given you a little bit of inspiration to get your peach festivities underway, and if you’re looking for recipes, new flavors, holiday gift ideas, and more, be sure to visit us again right here at Hawaiian Shaved Ice!