If you’re short on time, then we’ve got a unique recipe with a shaved ice twist to share that ‘s got a little sweetness with a kick of spice to surprise and intrigue the adults at your next get-together.
- Shaved Ice or snow cone machine
- 10-12 oz. cups or glasses
- Lemon juice
- Sweet chili powder
- Step 1: Shave ice using your machine, and fill glasses to half full.
- Step 2: Sprinkle a teaspoon of the sweet chili powder on top.
- Step 3: Drizzle a layer of lemon juice over this, and then a layer of lemonade.
- Step 4: Repeat this layering method as per taste.
- Step 5: Serve with spoon-straws.
For an additional visual appeal, you can top with a real, small red Thai chili, or place a lemon wedge on the side of the glass. This unconventional treat can be prepared quickly, creatively, and with minimal effort.
There are so many interesting versions of lemonade adapted to the grown-up palate and we hope that today’s treat gives you a little inspiration to experiment with your own recipes.
Have you tried making chili lemonade yourself? Please let us know how it turns out, and feel free to share pictures of your finished product with us on social media.
If you have any favorite recipes that you would like to share, please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we really love it, we may feature it on our recipes page! We sincerely look forward to hearing from you, and remember to check back for another serving of shaved ice and snow cone fun courtesy of Hawaiian Shaved Ice.