Of course, there are the usual go-tos like peanut butter and jelly, ham and cheese, and yogurts. In case you’re stuck in a lunch rut, here are some healthy lunchbox ideas. (And we’ll be honest, these could be great for adult lunches too.) We’ve included plenty of vegetarian-friendly ideas as well.
- Cheese cubes, pretzel crisps, grapes, apple slices, and almonds.
- Tortilla pizza, carrot and bell pepper sticks, grapes, and fruit snacks.
- Pita bread, cucumber slices, chicken salad cup, and string cheese.
- Hard boiled eggs, mini banana muffins, and sliced strawberries.
- Mini pancakes, sausage link, yogurt, blueberries, and fruit snacks.
- Sliced deli meat, cheese slices, apple slices, sweet potato chips, and a sea salt caramel rice cake.
- Pickle slices, cheese crackers, peanut butter and jelly, and trail mix.
- Ham, cheese & spinach roll-ups with popcorn, grapes, and carrot sticks.
- Chicken and cheese quesadilla, edamame, orange slices, and M&Ms.
- Peanut butter and banana roll-up, cantaloupe cubes, celery and bell pepper sticks, and hummus.
What is your child’s favorite lunch to bring to school? Let’s share ideas! And no matter what they take in their lunchboxes, you can be sure that Hawaiian Shaved Ice has you covered for delicious after school treats! Snow cones, shaved ice, and cotton candy are great any time!