One of our personal favorite food pairings at Hawaiian Shaved Ice is cookies and cream, a cool combination of vanilla and crushed chocolate cookies. It’s one of the most popular and well-known flavors of ice cream and milkshakes, but did you know that it also makes for an unbelievably delicious snow cone?!
In the spirit of the holiday season, as you’re hunting for the best and easiest recipes to whip up for friends and family, we thought that we would tempt your taste buds with something fun and fast!
HOMEMADE COOKIES N' CREAM SNOW CONE RECIPE
- Shaved Ice or Snow Cone Machine
- 10 oz. of shaved ice
- 4 oz. of Vanilla Flavored Snow Cone Syrup
- 2 oz. of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Oreo cookies
- Step 1: Place 3 Oreo cookies into a sandwich-sized Ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to crush them. If you don’t have a Ziplock bag, use a food processor on the lowest speed setting.
- Step 2: Shave 5 ounces of ice into your cup or bowl.
- Step 3: Pour the Vanilla syrup and sweetened condensed milk onto the ice.
- Step 4: Sprinkle with ½ of your crushed cookie crumbs.
- Step 5: Shave the remaining 5 ounces of ice onto your already flavored mixture.
- Step 6: To finish, top with the remaining 2 ounces of vanilla syrup, 1 ounce of condensed milk, and the other ½ of your crushed Oreo cookies.
- Step 7: Serve with a spoon or spoon-straw.
What exciting goodies will be on your holiday table this year? Please feel free to share your ideas and recipes with us at email@example.com. Also, be sure to check back for the latest holiday deals, flavors, and more from Hawaiian Shaved Ice.