Donít worry! It is actually very easy to make your own homemade syrup. All youíll need is sugar and some Kool-Aid (even lemonade mix can work, too).
- Bring ĺ of a cup of water and ĺ of a cup of sugar to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle in Kool-Aid. Be sure to add the Kool-Aid slowly or you might get clumps.
- Stir to dissolve completely.
- Pour Kool-Aid syrup into a bottle.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Shave ice into cups or bowls using your Hawaiian Shaved Ice Brand electric shaved ice machine or snow cone machine.
- Pour your chilled homemade syrup over top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have you ever had to make your own shaved ice syrup? Share your recipe with us on our Facebook page!