If you happen to be hosting an Independence Day party, then providing guests with a variety of refreshments fit for the occasion are a must. Itís time to put away the potato chips and pretzels, and bring out something much cooler ó shaved ice! Itís easy to make and will be a guaranteed source of entertainment for kids of all ages and adults.
Youíve got an awesome shaved ice or snow cone machine and perhaps some flavored syrups, but how can you put together a treat that will put your guests in the holiday mood? Youíre in luck! Weíve got a colorful and flavorful recipe sure to satisfy each and every individual.
STAR SPANGLED SHAVED ICE AND SNOW CONE RECIPE
Servings: 1 | Time: 2 minutes | Tools: Ice Shaver
- 16 oz. of Shaved ice
- 2 oz. of Cherry Snow Cone Syrup
- 2 oz. of Lemonade Snow Cone Syrup
- 2 oz. of Blue Raspberry Snow Cone Syrup
- Step 1: Shave 16 ounces of shaved ice into a cup or bowl
- Step 2: While collecting the ice, rotate your wrist to create a dome-shaped top.
- Step 3: Starting on the left side, pour Cherry snow cone syrup covering one third of the ice in a straight line
- Step 4: Similarly, pour Blue Raspberry syrup on the right side covering another one third of the ice
- Step 5: Finish by pouring Lemonade syrup straight down the middle.
- Step 6: Serve and enjoy!
We hope that you have a very Happy Independence Day and remember you donít need a reason to celebrate with delicious shaved ice and snow cones. No matter what, Hawaiian Shaved Ice has always got you covered with the best tools in the business.
Do you have any fun holiday plans or ideas? Share them with us and our shaved ice community on social media. We would love to hear from you! Please check back for more delicious recipes, tips and more right here at Hawaiian Shaved Ice.