MEXICAN MOCHA SHAVED ICE
- Shaved ice or snow cone machine
- Cups or cones
- Spoon Straws
- Chocolate Shaved Ice and Snow Cone Syrup
- Coffee Shaved Ice and Snow Cone Syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Whipped Cream
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- Step 1: Shave ice using your preferred machine, and scoop into each cup or cone.
- Step 2: Pour a layer of the chocolate flavored syrup on top of the ice, followed by a layer of the coffee flavored shaved ice syrup.
- Step 3: Continue layering in this manner as per taste.
- Step 4: Sprinkle on a teaspoon or two of ground cinnamon.
- Step 5: Lightly mix, and for the finishing touch, add a dollop of whipped cream, sprinkled with chili powder
Do you have any special shaved ice or snow cone recipes of your own that you would like to share with us? Send your ideas to us via social media, or contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Hawaiian Shaved Ice. We look forward to hearing from you, and we invite you to visit us again for even more fun recipes!