As the calendar continues to move towards the end of the year (how did that happen?!), we move into a season that is often busy with holidays and preparations. At Hawaiian Shaved Ice, our team thought it was also a good time to take a step back and find ways to spend time with our family and friends. For this season of gratitude, we have put together a “November Bucket List” filled with ideas for seasonal activities that the whole family can enjoy.
- Have a campfire and make s’mores. (And if you can’t have a campfire, there’s always S’mores shaved ice and snow cones.)
- Make a blessings jar. Every day leading up to Thanksgiving, write down something you are thankful for. Then, read them aloud on Thanksgiving.
- Vote on Election Day.
- Celebrate a Friendsgiving.
- Bake a pie. (Again, we have a flavor to go along with that.)
- Make a fall door wreath.
- Visit a corn maze or take a hayride.
- Enjoy fall outdoors. Splash in puddles, jump in a leaf pile, or go for a hike to look at the foliage.
- Share a cup of hot apple cider with someone.
- Volunteer at a local soup kitchen.
- Watch “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.”
- Run a Thanksgiving Day 5k (or some other Turkey Trot).
- Enjoy a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends.
- Plan your Christmas shopping days and make a Christmas list.
- Cut down the family Christmas tree.
At Hawaiian Shaved Ice, we hope to be able to cross as many of these activities off our bucket list as possible this month. Will you join us in the challenge? What other activities will you add to your November bucket list? Share them with us on our Facebook