Sure, we know that there are days that will be rainy and you'll be stuck inside. But for the days when the sun is out, the Hawaiian Shaved Ice team loves to be outside enjoying the weather with our families.
These are some of our favorite ways to enjoy Spring outdoors without having to leave home:
- Building together - tackle a project like building a toy bin or play house. You can even spend more time painting it!
- Go on a scavenger hunt.
- Have a squirt gun fight or a water balloon fight.
- Paint rocks - then hide them around your community for others to find. Some of our favorite places are at schools, libraries, and parks.
- Make a sidewalk chalk masterpiece.
- Have a snow cone or lemonade stand - which is even more adorable when you have the perfect snow cone cart.
- Break out the traditional toys - jump on the trampoline, have a catch, or shoot some hoops.
- Play classic neighborhood games - think kick the can, capture the flag, and flashlight tag.
- Make a bouncy ball or marble racetrack out of pool noodles - then host a few races or tournaments.
- Plan a backyard picnic - break out the grill and have lunch (and then dessert!)