February 14th is quickly approaching. Do you have your Valentine's Day plans set? Did you know that the National Retail Federation expects consumers to spend $19.6 billion on Valentine's Day in 2018
? At the Hawaiian Shaved Ice office, it's not really a surprise that most of us like to plan some sweet treats for the Valentines in our lives. This year, we have come up with a new recipe that is perfect for sharing.
VALENTINE'S DAY DIPPED DELIGHT
- Step 1: Add a scoop (or two… or three…) of vanilla ice cream to a clear bowl or cup.
- Step 2: Fill the rest of the cup with shaved ice.
- Step 3: Top the shaved ice with Cherry syrup. (Really, any of our delicious pink or red shaved ice syrups will do.)
- Step 4: Add some whipped cream and festive Valentine's day red and pink sprinkles. Maybe even a cherry on top.
- Step 5: Grab a spoon and enjoy with your boo.
Delicious and perfectly themed for the holiday - now that's what we call winning at Valentine's Day. Plus, it's a low-cost gift that both adults and children will love! And if you're like me, you might add in a drizzle of chocolate syrup for a little extra flavor of love. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!